Here are the instructions for tomorrow.
1. Morning Assembly (from Discipline Master)
Reporting to class
- Students report to class directly by 7.40 am.
- Students are to wait quietly and in an orderly manner outside the classroom if the form teacher is not there yet.
- OM will assist to open all the classroom doors earlier.
- Form Teachers to be in class by 7.30 am
- Students who arrive later than 7.40 am or after the commencement of the national anthem will be marked late.
Attendance and Formal Proceedings
- All students are to stand at attention for the National Anthem and pledge-taking.
- All students are to sing the National Anthem and recite the pledge.
- Form Teachers will take attendance, followed by the Temperature Taking Exercise.
- Students without ODT (Oral Digital Thermometer) must report to the bookshop and purchase you ODTs. Your names will be recorded as an offense record. (as you have been informed about the importance of this exercise earlier).
- If the temperature is above 37.6 deg Celsius you will be directed to the temperature measurement station at Block C Level 3 Collaboration corner. Staff will be there to proceed with the next cause of action.
2. Assembly period - 11.50 a.m. (from HOD Student Development)
Kindly be informed that Assembly will take place in the Multi-purpose Hall at 11.50am tomorrow.
Mdm Lee Shuik Ming, Dean of Academic Studies will be addressing the Sec 2 and 3 students.
The students will need to bring along a notebook and a pen.
Please be punctual for all occasions.
Lots of Love,