Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Morning Chit Chat Session


Dear S209,

This is to inform everyone of new initiative by SST. Form Teachers would be given time to have short chit chat session with their form class during morning reading session (after national anthem & pledge taking). It's objective is to find out how you are coping. It is to strengthen the bond between us and to assure you that the teachers are always here for you.

As such, I will be seeing each one of you for this session. It will be carried out from Tuesday till Friday. If you want to meet me on that day, do let me know before the assembly starts. Otherwise, I will just make a random choice. I have started with Kat Yong Jie this morning. Thanks Yong Jie for the fruitful chat.

Thanks.

Lots of love,
Awesome Form Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment