Monday, 16 January 2012

Vacant roles.

Other than the Executive Committee, we also need some other roles.
The roles listed below is still open, and if you are interested, please comment.
-̶̶̶ ̶̶̶ ̶W̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶f̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶/̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶v̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶  ̶L̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶n̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶  ̶ ̶̶̶C̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶  ̶ ̶̶̶(̶̶̶E̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶  ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶ ̶̶̶J̶̶̶o̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶)̶̶̶ 
-̶̶̶ ̶  ̶̶̶C̶̶̶y̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶ W̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶/̶̶̶ ̶̶̶M̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶  ̶̶̶L̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶ ̶̶̶A̶̶̶m̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶a̶̶̶d̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶ (̶̶̶B̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶ ̶̶̶K̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶ ̶X̶̶̶i̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶)̶
- NE Representative (5)
- S&W Representative (Vacant space left for Black house only)

19 comments:

  1. S and W rep for me red house can?-Bk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want be S&W Rep (For Yellow House)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to be s&w rep for green house

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will continue my job Cause I've gone for trainings and stuffs liddat. Can't possibly change

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be S & W rep for Blue house

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I be the service learning coordinator? :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be media literacy ambassador

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Yong Jie, but KX asked first. So I'll have to give it to him. Maybe the NE Rep?

      Delete
  8. Me wants to be NE ambassador again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But aren't you the Vice-Chair?

      Delete
  9. @Adil, why not we do this:
    Since there are 14 slots and 15 people, lets just put the remaining in NE, situation settled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouh yea. thanks. i was just waiting for confirmation.

      Delete
  10. hey... I want to be service learning coordinator with desiree can? :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me takez the S&W rep for black house. (Bout time i did something physical)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to be S&W rep for black house, i compete wif ada! coz ada psl alr pls let me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since Boon Pin is PSL and I hav experience frm last yr's cyber wellness training, can i take over him? otherwise there are 19 posts and 23 people so i guess that 4 is PSL?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'll take anything except NE representative. lol sorry

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would recommend non-PSL take the position. PSL will be advisors. Thanks. Adil, can I have complete list by end of today, 19 Jan. Thanks Adil.

    ReplyDelete