14th May - Inaugural Student Leaders Investiture
- Student leaders will be invested during this ceremony. Congratulations to our classmates who are involved.
- Invited parents would be joining us.
- All students are to put their bags in the locker and bring a reading book to the Multi-purpose Hall by 7.30 a.m. I will be with the class throughout the ceremony.
- CE lesson would be conducted immediately after the ceremony. It would be a closure for Term 2.
- Normal lessons would resume after CE period.
18th May, 9 a.m. - Health Check (message from Ms Suguna, student executive)
- Requirements: Students to be dressed in their PE Attire.
- Room Location: Block C, #05-01.
- Instructions for the day:
- Class Chairperson/Vice-chairperson to organise peers and lead them to the designated room on time for the Health Checks in PE attire.
- Chairperson/Vice-chairperson is to inform the Nurse-in-charge of (i) absentees and (ii) students who are not dressed in PE attire for the checks.
- Absentees: Students who have missed their scheduled checks will be requested to visit the SHS team in the later part of the week.
- Health Booklets:
- Students who currently have foreign residency status are required to bring their Health Certificates/Booklets for the Checks.
- Students who are currently either Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents DO NOT have to bring their Health Booklets.
- Subject Teachers: Please invite your Subject teachers to accompany the class to the room. He/She will have to ensure punctuality and good conduct while awaiting the checks.