Monday, 10 September 2012

Sec 3 Subject Combination - Talk for parents


Dear S209,

Welcome back to the final lap of 2012! This term is the final term before we graduate to Upper Sec. I hope everyone has started doing revision.

It is also the time of the year that Sec 2 parents are invited to attend talk on Sec 3 Subject Combination. It will be a good opportunity for you to discuss you subject options with your parents. Do inform your parents that not all your subject teachers would be around as this is for Sec 3 Subject Combination Talk. If they need to check details with various subject teachers, do encourage them to email to the teachers.

Please indicate if your parents are coming (the numbers). It is compulsory for all to indicate, even if it is a NIL response. You can do so at the comment section below. I need the confirmation by tonight at 10 p.m.

Thank you.

Lots of Love,
Mdm Azizah.Ahmad

23 comments:

  1. Madam Azizah,

    My Mother and Father would be attending (2) people attending

    ReplyDelete
  2. None are attending
    - Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother going and attending

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 people

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Parents are attending

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both my parents are attending

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father is attending

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom (1) will be attending.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both my parents will be attending

    ReplyDelete
  10. kaneko yoshiki9/12/2012 7:42 pm

    both my parents going -yoshiki

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dad and I will be attending.

    -Ada

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both my parents are coming - Irfan

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mother will be coming (1)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dad will be coming (1)

    ReplyDelete